Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Week 10: #23

Reflections on Library 2.0:

I really enjoyed working through these exercises. I learned a lot and especially enjoyed viewing YouTube. I will not be viewing it anymore, though, because I do not have a computer at home.

I was surprised at the number of young persons who are not familiar with a lot of the new technology we have learned. I feel newly "up to date" and I hope that we have similar learning opportunities in the future. Thanks to those who put this learning experience together for us.

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.