Thursday, November 1, 2007

Week 8: #19

This exercise was the most personally helpful I have completed thus far. I really like the ability to do word processing in Zoho that can be accessed from any computer, just as I like having a yahoo email account that is not tied to any particular isp.

I tried out creating a simple document and was pleased to see that in a few minutes I had mastered the basics of using the application. Since the icons are based upon standards I had come to know in using Word, it was easy to see how to edit my document.

I will definitely use this application and perhaps teach it to customers who are frustrated by needing to carry around floppy disks, jump drives and the like. This will permit a lot of freedom and flexibility in creating and sharing documents. I really appreciate being able to learn this.

No comments: